Join us for AADE14!
August 6-9, 2014
Orange County Convention Center
Join 3,000+ of your colleagues for AADE14, the nation’s premier annual event covering all things diabetes education.
It’s the one event each year where diabetes educators from across the country gather to learn from the brightest and most respected minds in diabetes care, share innovative ideas, network, and have fun. Past attendees report leaving the meeting with a stockpile of new ideas and renewed passion for their work.
Bring your entire team (or family) to Orlando to soak up the Florida sun, earn your continuing education credit for the year and gather new ideas for serving your patients.
NEW! Educational Tracks
- Business, Government and the Practice of Diabetes Education
- Clinical — Psychosocial-Behavioral Realms: Wrapping it All Together
- Innovative Tools and Technology
- Models of Care Delivery
- Primary and Secondary Prevention
- Diabetes Across the Lifespan: Through the Cultural Looking Glass
Increased Variety of Educational Formats
Along with engaging general sessions, breakout sessions, poster presentations, corporate symposia and product theaters, AADE14 will offer you the following new learning experiences:
NEW! Educational Formats
- Meet the Experts Debate (90 minutes) — A candid conversation with leaders of allied organizations on a critical/timely issue. 1.5 CE
- Snap Learning (90 minutes) — Three micro sessions focused on specific issues within a topic and offered by AADE’s Communities of Interest and AADE experts, these sessions help attendees gain deeper knowledge from experts in the field. 1.5 CE
- Master Classes (90 minutes) — Advanced-level sessions featuring multiple content experts providing a comprehensive look at a topic or issue. Sessions will encourage hands-on involvement by the attendees. 1.5 CE
- Critical Conservations (90 minutes) — Small group, case based learning that is an interactive exploration of realistic and specific situations in diabetes management. 1.5 CE
* All education sessions are open to attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. No additional
registration is required.
Who Should Attend
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered dietitians
- Physician assistants
- Exercise physiologists
- Physical therapists