- Be sure to attend the Product Theaters - Product Theaters offer informative sessions focusing on particular products or a single facet of diabetes. Product Theater sessions do not provide continuing education credit. Lunch will be served at the noon sessions to the first 350 attendees. An afternoon break will be offered to the first 350 attendees at the later sessions.
- Enhance your knowledge with education in Corporate Symposia - The following programs are planned and conducted by the corporate community in conjunction with AADE14. They provide attendees with additional education and information opportunities. Program content and product information are the sole responsibility of the corporate supporters. The first 30 minutes of each symposium will consist of a dinner.
- 10 tips for making the most of your AADE14 experience - Several longtime AADE Annual Meeting attendees share their advice for making the most out of AADE 14:
- Download the AADE14 mobile app - Put AADE14 in the palm of your hand. Use the AADE14 mobile app for on-the-go access to meeting information on your smartphone or handheld device.
- Roadtrip! - Who doesn’t love a road trip? Traveling with friends, driving along scenic routes, sharing inside jokes, and creating lifelong memories! Our friends of the Upper Piedmont LNG in South Carolina are hitting the open road this summer to hang out with us at the Annual Meeting in Orlando!
- You talked; we listened: Variety of sessions at AADE14 - This year’s conference offers you a wide range of educational sessions and more advanced courses than ever before. They run the gamut, from emerging therapies to new technologies, and from culturally appropriate educational interventions to shared decision-making.
- Find adventure beyond Orlando’s theme parks - There’s a reason why “I’m going to Disney World!” has become a common refrain with big-time sporting event winners. It’s an international destination! Of course, there’s the legendary theme parks, but did you know there’s so much more?
- Keynote speakers to focus on the future - This year’s lineup of keynoters will focus on giving you the knowledge you need to lead your program and career in uncertain times.
- Schedule at-a-Glance - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm Registration 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm Building your Diabetes Education Program: Everything You Need to Know and More* 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Spotlight on MY AADE NETWORK Groups 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Restaurant Night Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:00 am – 5:00 […]
- Pre-Conference Course - Tuesday, August 5 Building your Diabetes Education Program: Everything You Need to Know and More 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm Cost: $200 Register Now Leslie Kolb, MBA, BSN, RN; Patty Telgener, RN, MBA Diabetes self-management education (DSME) is essential for the care of all people with diabetes and is necessary to prevent or delay the […]
- New session formats offer more advanced programming, interactive learning - Join us for AADE14! August 6-9, 2014 Orlando, FL Orange County Convention Center Join 3,000+ of your colleagues for AADE14, the nation’s premier annual event covering all things diabetes education. It’s the one event each year where diabetes educators from across the country gather to learn from the brightest and most respected minds in diabetes […]
- Register by June 6 and save an additional $100 - Join more than 3,000 of your colleagues August 6-9, 2014, in Orlando for the AADE Annual Meeting, the nation’s premier event covering all things diabetes education. Early Bird Rate available until June 6 SAVE an additional $100 on full program registration rates (excludes students) when you book your hotel through the AADE housing bureau. If […]