Getting to New Orleans
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) provides nonstop service to dozes of domestic and international destinations. MSY is located approximately 16 miles east of the AADE15 Annual Meeting Hotels and the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Learn more about the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Special Airline Discounts
AADE is proud to announce its partnerships with the following airline companies:
United Airlines is pleased to offer attendees up to a 10% discount off of published fares to New Orleans between Monday, July 27, to Thursday, August 13, 2015. To take advantage of this discount, you must complete the following steps:
- Visit www.united.com
- Under the Flight tab, click on “Advance Search.”
- Complete the flight information. Under the “What is your fare preference” section, enter ZTH7238881 in the “Offer Code” under the “Do you have any promotional offers to redeem?” The fares shown will include the discount.
- A $25/$30 service fee will be added to your ticket if you call United to book your ticket.
Southwest Airlines is offering AADE15 attendees a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through our SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 10% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 3% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between March 15, 2015 & July 14, 2015 to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Discounts are available for travel July 28, 2015 through August 12, 2015.)
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an American Association of Diabetes Educators traveler, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards.
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT
To take advantage of this offer, click here.
Airport Shuttle is the AADE15 official discounted airport shared ride shuttle company. AADE15 attendees will receive a $33 roundtrip fare or $20 one-way fare from Louis Armstrong International Airport to AADE15 official hotels and the convention center.
In order to receive the discount your reservations must be made online at least 24 hours prior to your flight arrival time. To make changes to or cancel a reservation, please call (866) 596-2699.
Amtrak is pleased to offer attendees a 10% discount off the lowest available rail fare to New Orleans, LA between the dates of Thursday, July 30–Monday, August 10. To take advantage of this discount, you must complete the following steps:
- Call Amtrak at (800) 872-7245 or contact AADE’s Travel Agency, Omega at (800) 969-4152. Note: Convention Fares cannot be booked via Internet.
- Mention the Convention Fare Code X67U-916.
This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
Car Rental Information
AADE is proud to announce its partnership with the following rental car companies:
|Car Rental||Discount||Code (please metion when calling)|
|AADE Members Only – 10%||Rate Code: BY Assoc. ID 706768|
|AADE Members Only
Hertz Member Discount Coupon