Only through Convention Management Resources (CMR), the official housing partner of AADE14, can you shop hand-picked hotels and get exclusive reservation perks. What’s more, official housing offers a number of specialized benefits to ease your planning and reduce the impact on your budget.
Special Benefits for AADE14 Attendees that Book their Hotel through AADE
- Save an additional $100 off your Full Program registration rates*
- Guaranteed lowest rate and reservation protection
- No upfront costs at time of booking
- Peace of mind — safeguard yourself from potential fraud through unauthorized booking companies and access to onsite support
- Daily Room Drops (Education bags delivered to your room daily filled with promotional items and education brochures.)
Hotel List and Services
All have business centers and pool facilities. Round-trip taxi fare is $70 and airport shuttle service $38 for the hotels listed below.
|Hotel Name||Single / Double Rate||Distance from C.C.||High Speed Internet||On site Fitness Center||Room Service||Self-Parking|
|Hilton Orlando (Headquarter Hotel)||$189||.5 mile||$14.95 / day||$20 / day||5 am – 1 am||$14 / day|
|Hyatt Regency Orlando (formerly the Peabody)||$179||Across the street||$9 / day||$9 / day||24 hours||$16 / day|
|Rosen Plaza Hotel||$149||Adjacent||No charge||No charge||7 am – 11 pm||$13 / day|
|Rosen Centre Hotel||$155||Adjacent||No charge||$15/stay||7 am – 11 pm||$13 / day|
|Days Inn Orlando Convention Center||$89||.25 mile||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Red Roof Inn||$89||.6 mile||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge||No charge|
NEW! Annual Meeting Room Share Request on MY AADE NETWORK
Are you looking for a way to reduce your Annual Meeting hotel expenses and at the same time meet a new diabetes educator colleague? You can do both by taking advantage of the new Annual Meeting Room Share Request page on MY AADE NETWORK .
- Register and book your housing through AADE14.
- Share your housing confirmation number with your roommate.
- When the second individual registers, input the housing confirmation number on the questionnaire page in the “Registration/Discount Box” on the payment page, enter discount code”ROOMMATE,” which will then be applied to your Full Program registration total.
- Discount code will be applied to Full Program registration total.
Note: The registration/housing bundle discount may only be applied up to two attendees.
Attendee Hotel Policy
The AADE14 room block closes on Friday, July 18, 2014. You may still book rooms through the AADE website after this date however the AADE rate is not guaranteed and rooms are based on availability.
Your hotel assignment will be confirmed in February 2014. Hotels will be assigned in order of request receipt.
Deposit Policy and Payment
- Deposit by Credit Card
Reservations can be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time of booking. Guaranteeing the reservation with a credit card means the hotel may charge a deposit to your credit card approximately two weeks before your date of arrival.
- Deposit by Check
At the time of reservation, a check or money order may be submitted (made payable to CMR. If using a check or money order for deposit, the check must be received by Friday, June 20, 2014. After this date, only credit card deposit will be accepted.
Note: A credit card is needed at the time of reservation until CMR receives your check.
Registration/Hotel Bundle Discount Program
Registrants that participate in this program and cancel their hotel reservation at any time, will be charged the $100 registration fee that was initially discounted.
All cancellations must be made online or forwarded in writing to CMR by Friday, July 18, 2014. After this date, please contact your hotel directly. Please refer to your specific hotel’s policy for cancellation without penalty. No-shows onsite will be considered a cancellation and will be assessed the cancellation fee.
Substitutions/Arrival or Departure Changes
Changes to reservations may be made until Friday, July 18, 2014, without penalty. Changes made online are not subject to charge.