Only through Convention Management Resources (CMR), the official housing partner of AADE14, can you shop hand-picked hotels and get exclusive reservation perks. What’s more, official housing offers a number of specialized benefits to ease your planning and reduce the impact on your budget.
Special Benefits for AADE14 Attendees that Book their Hotel through AADE
- Save an additional $100 off your Full Program registration rates*
- Guaranteed lowest rate and reservation protection
- No upfront costs at time of booking
- Peace of mind — safeguard yourself from potential fraud through unauthorized booking companies and access to onsite support
- Daily Room Drops (Education bags delivered to your room daily filled with promotional items and education brochures.)
Hotel List and Services
All have business centers and pool facilities. Round-trip taxi fare is $70 and airport shuttle service $38 for the hotels listed below.
|Hotel Name||Single / Double Rate||Distance from C.C.||High Speed Internet||On-site Fitness Center||Room Service||Self-Parking|
|Hilton Orlando (Co-Headquarter Hotel)||$179||0.5 miles||No charge||$20 / day||5 am – 1 am||$14 / day|
|Hyatt Regency Orlando (Co-Headquarter Hotel)||$179||Across the street||No charge||$9 / day||24 hours||$16 / day|
|Rosen Plaza Hotel||$149||Adjacent||No charge||No charge||7 am – 11 pm||$13 / day|
|Rosen Centre Hotel||$155||Adjacent||No charge||$15/stay||7 am – 11 pm||$13 / day|
|Days Inn Orlando Convention Center||$89||0.25 miles||No charge||No charge||No charge||No charge|
|Red Roof Inn||$89||0.6 miles||No charge||No charge||No charge||No charge|
NEW! Annual Meeting Room Share Request on MY AADE NETWORK
At AADE, we understand that traveling to the Annual Meeting can be costly. To reduce your hotel expenses, why not share a room with a fellow diabetes educator? AADE14 offers a $100 discount off your full-program registration fee by booking your hotel through AADE’s housing bureau. By sharing a room, now both you and your roommate can save $100. You can do both by taking advantage of the new Annual Meeting Room Share Request page on MY AADE NETWORK .
- Register and book your housing through AADE14.
- Share your housing confirmation number with your roommate.
- When the second individual registers, input the housing confirmation number on the questionnaire page in the “Registration/Discount Box” on the payment page, enter discount code”ROOMMATE,” which will then be applied to your Full Program registration total.
- Discount code will be applied to Full Program registration total.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I register now and put in a roommate and get the $100 off?
A: The discount will automatically be applied once the housing reservation is made. When you have secured a roommate, they will need your confirmation number when completing their registration and will need to type in ROOMMATE to obtain the $100 discount.
Q: Do I need to wait to register for the Annual Meeting until I have secured a roommate?
A: No, you do not have to wait to register. As long as someone has made the reservation, then both you and your roommate can register at a later time.
Q: What if I don’t get a ROOMMATE. Will the $100 be charged back?
A: No, as long as the hotel reservation is not cancelled, you will not lose the $100 discount.
Q: What if my ROOMMATE can no longer attend the meeting? Will I be charged the $100?
A: See the answer above.
Note: The registration/housing bundle discount may only be applied up to two attendees.
Attendee Hotel Policy
The AADE14 room block closes on Friday, July 18, 2014. You may still book rooms through the AADE website after this date however the AADE rate is not guaranteed and rooms are based on availability.
Your hotel assignment will be confirmed in February 2014. Hotels will be assigned in order of request receipt.
Deposit Policy and Payment
- Deposit by Credit Card Reservations can be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time of booking. Guaranteeing the reservation with a credit card means the hotel may charge a deposit to your credit card approximately two weeks before your date of arrival.
- Deposit by Check At the time of reservation, a check or money order may be submitted (made payable to CMR. If using a check or money order for deposit, the check must be received by Friday, June 20, 2014. After this date, only credit card deposit will be accepted. Note: A credit card is needed at the time of reservation until CMR receives your check.
Registration/Hotel Bundle Discount Program
Registrants that participate in this program and cancel their hotel reservation at any time, will be charged the $100 registration fee that was initially discounted.
All cancellations must be made online or forwarded in writing to CMR by Friday, July 18, 2014. After this date, please contact your hotel directly. Please refer to your specific hotel’s policy for cancellation without penalty. No-shows onsite will be considered a cancellation and will be assessed the cancellation fee.
Substitutions/Arrival or Departure Changes
Changes to reservations may be made until Friday, July 18, 2014, without penalty. Changes made online are not subject to charge.